Advertise your Caravan for Rent based at Craig Tara
We offer Craig Tara Caravan owners the opportunity to advertise their caravan for rent on our web site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for just £55.00 per year (this is less than 1.06p per week and probably less than putting an advert in your local shop window).
Advertise here and start getting those bookings for the 2014 season.
Included in the price, you will receive the following benefits.
- Your very own web page .
- Up to 6 large photographs of your caravan per listing (these must be your own photographs and not taken from another source, size must be under 25kb).
- If you do not have any photographs, we can take digital photographs for you.
- The ability to describe your Craig Tara caravan in great detail (unlimited text).
- Or the option to accept your own enquiries on your own web page via telephone/email address etc
- The option to display your very own email address/telephone numbers etc.
- With the option to have your very own availability calendar which you can update if you wish.
- Submission of your web page to all major search engines.
- We advertise nationally in newspapers, shops, additonal web sites etc.
- No unwanted pop ups on your page.
- Web site entry payment is non refundable under any circumstances.
- Terms and Conditions below.
All of the above for just £55.00 per season......
Current Pricing - All prices are recurring November each year.
If you would like to advertise your Craig Tara Caravans, it couldn`t be simpler, please click the link below (by placing your advertisement on our web site, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions below).
If you would like more information about advertising your caravan on our web site or your would like to request an advertising form to complete in your own time, please don`t hesitate to contact us.
Telephone 0141 644 4282
SEA VIEW HOLIDAY HOMES, K.MacDonald, 7 Craigsheen Avenue, Carmunnock, Glasgow G76 9AG
Make cheque for £55.00 payable to K. MacDonald
For business users to advertise on this web site, please email below for prices. Let us know what business and what type of advertising you would like.
Craig Tara Caravans - Private Caravan Hire at Craig Tara Caravan Park in Ayr Scotland UK
Terms and Conditions
- Web site application fee is non refundable. (under any circumstances).
- If you are booked for the dates requested, our telephone numbers 0141 644 4282 078 354 70796 should be passed on to any guests looking to book a caravan. We feel doing this, we generate bookings for all on web site. Giving out owners numbers who are not on this web site to potential guests looking to book a caravan, we will have the right to remove your advertisement immediately without any refund to you.
- Photographs taken by ourselves cannot be copied or used for any other purpose. A charge of £40.00 will be made if this rule is broken.
- Renewal or web site entry is yearly October, payment not made by 1st November, your advertisement will be removed and other caravans will move up one slot
- Caravan listings will be live on web site as soon as possible (usually within 7 days (excluding weekends) if received excluding Peak times and Holiday Times. During Peak Times April, May, June, July, August, caravans may take - 4 weeks to be live.
- No amendments to caravan details will be made during Peak Dates.
- Listing will not be live until we receive all details, description at least 30 words, list of caravan details and photographs and full payment.
- Listing of caravan will be removed if caravan is for sale or is advertised on other web sites for sale.
- List of caravan will be removed if caravan is for hire on other web sites without our prior knowledge as we have a price match guarantee for hiring.
- Listing of caravan will be removed if major repairs/work is required and is not being done.
- You are not a commercial agent of any description
By placing your advertsiement on this web site, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
SEA VIEW HOLIDAY HOMES, K. MacDonald, 7 Craigsheen Avenue, Carmunnock, GLASGOW G76 9AG
All cheques made payable to K. MacDonald